Thursday, March 15, 2012

Product Review! Kiss Nail Dress

Yes, another one. Get used to it, ok? :) It helps me earn badges on Influenster, and it helps you decide whether or not to bother with certain products! I'm like a guinea pig, yes?

I (obviously) received this from the Influenster Love VoxBox this month! In the Holiday VoxBox I received, I received some stick on nails, which are really hard for me to keep on with 2 little boys, so these appealed to me much more:


I know, I was really excited about the design, also! My finger nails are all breaking and what have you, so, I decided to try these on my toes! I hate feet, I mean hate hate hate, especially mine. So, anyone who sees this, you are lucky to see my feet. However, I like my toenails to be CUTE. Weird, right?



Anyways, with BOTH boys awake, I did these. They took me maybe 10 minutes to perfect. They were incredibly easy. It really made me wonder why I spend so much time toying with nail stampers, and toothpicks to decorate my nails! My (almost) 5 year old was pretty interested, and took the pieces I trimmed, and put them on his nails. He also wants me to add "these are so bue-ful!". And, he "loves them".

I definitely see this as a product I will actually purchase. I love being able to test this stuff, because I would probably never purchase them if I hadn't!

Here is "Fashion that Sticks!":


On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.

With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.

And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit.

Where to Buy
Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.

1 comment:

  1. I use the Salon Effects ones quite a bit, I love them!

    ReplyDelete