Sunday, March 25, 2012

Busy-ish, simple weekend

This weekend was.. well.. simple, but pretty busy. On Friday, Cody had a field trip to "Petland", which is, very obviously, a pet store. I really wanted chick fil a, but they were SO packed, we ended up not eating before the field trip. Cody's teacher mentioned that she had Dion's Pizza, and Nate really wanted that, and convinced Cody he wanted pizza, too. So, we got pizza afterwards. The kids chowed, and it was delicious. Then, we went back to the other side of town, to our other mall. I got a bathing suit, a maxi dress, and an outfit to go out with the hubby on April 6th, for our night at a bed & breakfast downtown, curtosy of my brother-in-law :)




Then, we ended back up on our side of town so I could print a Hobby Lobby coupon. Then, we went back to the other side of town to Hobby Lobby, so I could pick up some yarn to make newborn hat props, and a hat for Ashley.

Here is what I finished last night:


I had a newborn session set up, and she flaked on me. Also had a maternity session, and she cancelled. I'm not sure why so many people flake on free stuff, but oh well, I guess! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment