Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Product Review: Gillette Venus w/ Olay!

Well, it's that time again! Another VoxBox from Influenster!! That means.. product reviews!! Yay! Okay.. this one is for the new Gillette Venus with FIVE blades.. AND Olay moisture bars. What?! Yes, I said it!

I don't know about you, but I absolutely HATE shaving my legs in the winter, especially here in New Mexico. It's already always so dry, and my legs just.. don't like it! So, when you mention moisture bars plus a razor? Um, yes, please! I used mine tonight!

Here is this bad boy (in the package):


And, here, is the nakie picture!:


I was almost afraid to use this razor.. I couldn't even feel the blades, it felt like I was shaving with a bar of soap. Really really smooth soap! My legs are so incredibly soft!

My ONLY downfall, that I'm not so sure will convince me to actually purchase this, is the price. 5.00 per blade is a bit more than I am wanting to spend, BUT, it may convince me if it lasts for awhile! We shall see!

Here are the "specs" of the product :


  • Venus’ five-bladed razors shave you close and adjust to women’s curves for a smooth and comfortable shave, even over tricky shaving areas like knees and ankles.
  • Olay Moisture Bars contain skin-enhancing elements found in Olay products: Petrolatum helps lock in skin’s moisture for less dryness and Glycerin helps offer that goddess glow! Just wet the razor to release a light lather – no separate shave cream required.
  • As with most Venus razors, new Venus & Olay also features a rounded, pivoting head designed for women’s curves, and a soft-grip ergonomic handle for confident control, even in wet and soapy environment

Where to Buy
A refillable Venus & Olay with one replacement cartridge sells for approximately $8.99-$10.99. Packages of three replacement cartridges are available for about $14.99 - $19.49.
Venus & Olay will be available starting March 15, 2012 at food, drug, convenience and mass merchandise stores throughout the United States.  

No comments:

Post a Comment