Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Terrific Tuesday?

I woke up this morning, tired, and not feeling so well. Hubby ended up saying he would come home on lunch and just stay here. I ended up feeling better after I ate breakfast, but he came home anyways. We went to eat at Genghis (he has to eat there every day for his contest), and went to Walmart, and Starbucks. I wanted to replace Cody's cucumber seeds, since I have been totally forgetting to bring our plants in at night, and it's still been getting really cold at night. Woops ): I also received some of my photography props in the mail. (newborn angel wings & halo, and 2 hats). I had already bought some black microfleece and a wicker basket for newborn props :) (I used Curious George for my model ;P) I've wanted a nice tumbler for awhile now, and was browsing online at Starbucks this morning. I found a few neat "customizable" ones, but one was too small, one didn't have very good reviews, and I just liked the one I chose better than the other.

I qualified for the Influenster Love VoxBox, so I am waiting to get it, and I can't wait to share some more reviews! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment