Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

I've kind of become to like this whole review thing ;)

Anyways, my review today is for Truvia, also for my Influenster love vox box ;) It is a calorie free sweetener. I'm cheap, and recently, my husband and I have been buying Coke Zero, to save on extra calories. It took some getting used to, but we fully enjoy it now.



When I drink coffee, or tea, or pretty much anything, I add a lot of sugar. In turn, making pretty much anything that could be healthy, unhealthy, and loaded with calories. I had some coffee with truvia, and used one packet. It wasn't as sugary as I'd usually make it, but, it was perfect.. and.. calorie free! I didn't add another packet, or add sugar, just one packet! I had recently used sweet n low for some limeade recipes I had, and I could hardly stomach the artificial taste. Truvia tastes exactly like the sugar we normally use.

As I mentioned, I'm cheap, and truvia is pricey, compared to white sugar, so I probably never would have tried it otherwise. I probably wouldn't use it in every baking or anything (only because of the price), but I probably will pick up the packets, for coffee, and other drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment