Friday, July 12, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics Review!

So, I received these Goody ribbon elastic hair ties, complimentary, in my SunVoxBox from Influenster! I've actually seen these made by some fellow WAHM's, and I've wanted to try them, but I always have a hard time buying ANYTHING I haven't used before! (Weird, I know, but that's one reason to love Influenster!)

Here is what they look like!


There are 5 in a pack, and they retail for right around 3.99 for this pack of 5. You can get them pretty much anywhere Goody products are sold, I believe. I've seen them at Target, Walmart, and Walgreens so far!

I like these hair ties. I think they are cute. The knot makes it kind of odd, if the knot is facing up, because then the ribbon ends stick out. I usually tuck the knot under if that happens, but I try just making sure the knot ends up on the underside of my bun or ponytail. 

When I first went to use one, I didn't really have high hopes of it holding my hair very tightly. My hair is all different lengths, so I need a tight hold. These actually worked really well, and I was able to get them pretty darn tight. 

Overall, I do think I'd purchase these in the future. They feel like they wouldn't be as harsh on your hair as original hair ties. Here is my (very boring), but daily updo, with these!

With a flower

Without a flower. And you can see that my first time using them, and there is no knot popping out!




No comments:

Post a Comment