Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles Review

I received these Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles complimentary VIA Influenster! I was really excited to try these, since I've always been too cheap to purchase any, because I am never sure about things I've never used before.

Like every girl, I love the look of high heels. When it comes to actually wearing them, I have mixed feelings. Previous to having kids, heels were my BFF. I wore 6.5 inch heels though my entire pregnancy with my first, sore back and all. After having my second, heels went out the window. I wanted comfy, not sore feet and a sore back. My heels end up blistered, and my back gets sore. So, I have had heels just sitting in my garage, tags and all.

Recently, I did a small photoshoot with our car, and I really wanted to wear my cowboy boots. I knew that we would be doing some walking, and going out after, since our babes were with grandma. I ended up bringing flip flops, and a change of comfier clothes. Here's the boots I wore!


My boots ended up being so comfy that I posed without breaking my legs, or making any "these shoes are really hurting my feet" faces! I also ended up wearing these all night, and not even changing into my other shoes I brought! I think that says it all, from thinking I'd be out of these shoes as soon as my last picture was taken! 

I'm not sure that I would purchase these or not in the future. I only say that because I still don't see myself wearing a ton of heels, however, that may change when I unpack the ones I have, or purchase more. These aren't badly priced, either, right around 10-11.00. 



No comments:

Post a Comment