Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween!

Yes, it is THAT time of the year! I could not WAIT until October 1st to start decorating. I had such big plans for Halloween decorating. (I still do, and have more)

 I got these at the dollar tree for 1.00 a piece. They even light up. The dollar tree is my new addiction for cute little finds!
 I could probably wrap everything in spider webbing!
 Daddy helped him decorate his window!
 Another dollar store find. I really love it, and there are a few more I'd actually like to get ;x
 1st Halloween craft of the year!

And, since we are on the Fall/ Halloween subject (aren't we??!).. why not??!

 These are hands down the absolute best pumpkin flavored anything I've had. The spice in there, the pumpkin is there, and the cinnamon sugar topping just MAKES them. I found this recipe posted over at Lattesandcouture, after she posted this deliciousness over on her instagram. The original recipe can be found here.




1 comment:

  1. I got dollar trees lanterns last year!! I love them & only for a buck- heck yea!

    ReplyDelete