Monday, December 12, 2011

Hello, December!

I know it's not beginning of December, and it's been here for a little while now, BUT, I'm just getting around to this. I have been busy as a bee with my business. Making cloth diapers! I've had quite a few orders lately. Not that I'm complaining, but between that and my kiddos, I don't have much time for anything else. My in-laws were in for Thanksgiving. Which, was a nice change. We usually spend Thanksgiving alone, and this year, it was full with family. It was nice. Husband and I had a few dates, and it was nice to sleep in a few days!

I decided to decorate for Christmas this year, even though we will be up in Michigan. I love decorating, and I did for Halloween, so I figured why not. My mother-in-law got a groupon for a 10.00 picture package with Santa, so we did that while Nate was at work one day. The camera was broken, of course. I asked if I could take some of my own, and she said I could. They got it working, so my mother-in-law could get her coupons worth. I took a whole bunch by myself, though. I also set Noah's room up for Christmas card pictures. They came out pretty cute for bedroom studio pictures.

























I've definitely decided that I love taking pictures, and I think they turn out really well. I don't "edit" hardly ANY of my photos anymore. I thought of making a facebook photography page, just for fun. I just enjoy doing it, and don't need to make it a business, but just a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment