Monday, October 8, 2012

"The Original™ Dish Drying Mat" Review!

Yup, another review, and more coming!! This one is for a product I've actually owned for probably over 2 years now. We were up in Santa Fe, NM at world market, and saw this, and it was only 2.99 I believe. She picked it up for us, and it has been amazing!

I received my Naturals Vox Box, complimentary, VIA Influenster almost 2 weeks ago now, and was pleasantly surprised, and happy to find this in there.

I've had a lot of time, and experience with my original one, so I'm glad I can base it off of long time use, rather than just 2 weeks of use or something!

These things are super absorbent, and they dry fast. They don't stay sopping wet. I've washed mine a few times in the washer, and dried as I would anything else. (Since I tend to crowd my counters while baking or cooking, and stuff always ends up on it!). It's still in the same shape it was in when we bought it, with a few added light stains. I'm really happy to have another one, because with 2 kids, and a husband, I overflow my one. Now, I have 2! And, they are SO much easier to store than a dish strainer, and SO much easier to clean. We had a dish strainer, and it got SO nasty, and they are so hard to get totally clean. This, you just toss it the wash!

The price tag on the one I received from Influenster, says 4.99 at bed bath and beyond, but you can also get it at world market for 2.99 or 3.99, I don't remember exactly, but either way, it's worth even the 5.00!

See? I have one full already! 

Check out their site, here. It looks like they have some other great products, as well!!



No comments:

Post a Comment