Monday, April 16, 2012

Birthday Boy!!

Today, is my sweet sweet baby boy's birthday. He was born at 5:45am, one year ago, today. I never thought I'd see this day so soon. It feels like just a few months have passed since I brought my boy into this world. In a little less than 2 months, I will also have a 5 year old. Where does the time go?! ):

Happy first birthday, to my gorgeous gorgeous little ham, Noah. Mommy and daddy love you, and hope you had a great birthday, because you will have a great one every year :)

birthday preparations!

The birthday boy and his big brother!

Noah's personal little cake :D

Just getting started! He was peeling the sprinkles off and eating them first.

He plopped the whole cake over, lol.

That's more like it.

"Okay mom, I'm done being messy!"

..maybe not. 

End of the night.. matching PJ's!

I helped Cody make Noah a card after dinner (at IHOP!). He was SO excited to give it to him. It reads "Happy birthday Noah" on the front, and "i love you!" on the inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment