Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving, from our family to yours! Today was wonderful! The day started by actually having company when we woke up this year. The last 3 years we've been in New Mexico, it's just been the 3 of us. (Cody, Nate, & I) My mother-in-law & father-in-law came down this year. My husband made a yummy breakfast for all of us. Once the kitchen was cleaned up from breakfast, I started making the pumpkin pie, from the fresh pumpkin puree Nate pureed the other night. I had extra pumpkin, so I decided to make a loaf of pumpkin bread as well. Dinner consisted of: honey spice glazed ham, turkey, sweet potatoes, corn, cheesy potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, rolls, & pumpkin bread. Everything was delicious. 

It was Noah's first turkey day, and he had some cubed sweet potatoes, cheesy potatoes, stuffing, and a few bites of pumpkin bread. He loved every single bite! Daddy gave him a bath, and he got really crabby, so he went to bed for the night. I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving, and had lots of family time and yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment